- @ReenieHOO In Vietnam as I write this...all is well! 3 years ago
- @ReenieHOO @everett_myers 3 years ago
- Constitutional amendment requiring a balanced budget with some caveats would surely help protect us from the clown/special interests in DC. 4 years ago
- So pray tell what will be the nation’s debt at the end of the 113th congress; lower or higher than at their start? 4 years ago
- Leadership of 112th Congress congratulates each other while U.S. continues to borrow $4T per day and this is avoiding the fiscal cliff? 4 years ago
- Hello All: Happy New Year! I know that I have been absent from my blog for quite some time. There are reasons however they are personal however I am back in the swing of things and look forward to posting on a more frequent basis. Recently, I was blessed to be awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to Vietnam. I will be teaching and researching at Vietnam National University-The University of Economics and Business during the spring 2015 semester.
- Congressional Reform Act of 2012
- Quantitative Easing: Forever
- Retirement Benefits for Members of Congress
- Because They Can!